Can You Drink a Fly?

Can You Drink a Fly?

You may be wondering, “Can you drink a fly?” If you have swallowed a fly, it will end up in your throat. To avoid this, you can use the same techniques you use for food that’s stuck in your throat. Firstly, you should try to push the fly back down. If this is not successful, you can also use solutions similar to those for food that’s stuck in your throat.

In order to test this, scientists from the Baden wine region of Germany used a panel of eight experienced wine tasters. The experts tasted different wines, some of which had previously been contaminated with a female fly. They also tasted wines that had trace amounts of a synthetic female pheromone dissolved in them. Interestingly, the female fly-containing glasses had a more unpleasant taste than the ones that had not had a fly in them.

Although flies are generally harmless, they can be dangerous. These creatures carry harmful bacteria from dirty materials and human waste. If a fly gets into a person’s stomach, the bacteria they carry can cause a variety of illnesses. In some cases, they can cause salmonella or E. coli infections, although the symptoms may not be as severe. Healthy people are generally immune to these infections, and will naturally deal with the bacteria inside the fly.