Cockroaches can be a nuisance, but they also pose a health risk when they come into contact with foods. In recent news, cockroaches have been found inside the bodies of humans. In a recent case, a woman in Chennai, India, was found with a live cockroach inside her skull. Doctors had to use suction apparatus to get it out.
Cockroaches are highly adaptable creatures, which makes them difficult to eliminate. Nevertheless, there are a few measures you can take to keep them from taking up residence in your home. Experts recommend that you regularly clean your kitchen and dispose of your garbage properly. In addition, you should seal up any holes or cracks around your home. This is because cracks in your home can provide an easy entry point for cockroaches. It’s also important to keep basements and crawl spaces well ventilated.
Cockroaches prefer moist, dark places and warm temperatures. They are attracted to food and crumbs, so you should make sure your home is sanitized. You can also prevent cockroaches from entering your home by covering trash cans and wiping surfaces. You should also check the backs of picture frames.
Cockroaches can be dangerous, but they’re not necessarily bigger. They can cause severe health problems and even make you sick. Cockroaches carry bacteria and proteins that are sensitive to some people. Consequently, they can cause serious allergic reactions in those with asthma. If you have an allergy, you may want to consult your doctor.